The student visa (500 subclass) allows you to bring your legal partner and your children under 18 years old to Australia.

To bring school aged children with you when you study in Australia, you will need to arrange for them to attend school.

The requirements for enrolling students and school fees vary across Australian states and territories, and across schools. Follow the link here for more details.